Kiran’s Cooking Classes Terms and Conditions constitute a legal and binding contract between Kdesigns and you (the “Agreement”), and by clicking the button, you are agreeing to be bound by all provisions in this Agreement at the time of your acceptance.
This Agreement may be updated at any time. It is your responsibility to review the most recent version of this Agreement when purchasing classes or services and to remain informed of any changes.
- Payment in full is required at time of registration by credit card, debit card or bank transfer. If you wish to pay by cash or check, please contact K designs for alternate payment arrangements or visit our culinary center at k designs, Kaloor – Kadavanthara Rd, Jawahar Nagar, Kadavanthra, Kochi
- If K designs cancels a class due to low enrollment or other extenuating circumstances, all participants will receive a credit towards another class, or a full refund.
- K designs may substitute food items based on availability.
- Payments will be processed at time of registration.
- Once you complete the registration and K designs receives payment in full, K designs will email your registration confirmation along with directions to K designs. Please notify K designs immediately if you do not receive a confirmation email. Participants are responsible to ensure they receive registration confirmation.
Cancellation/ refund Policy
- All cancellations require a 7-day notice from the time of scheduled class for full refund or class credit. If you cancel less than 7 days before your scheduled class time, K designs will not issue any refund, credit, or class transfer. K designs cannot provide refunds, credits or class transfers for classes missed as a result of illness, job loss, personal emergencies, scheduling conflicts, or events beyond K design’s control. You may send another participant in your place in any such circumstance, provided such participant meets the participation criteria of K designs.
- K designs utilizes a waiting list system on full classes, to place participants when a class opening arises.
- In the event you cancel a class less than 7 days before your scheduled class time, K designs will attempt to fill your spot.
- You are only allowed one single class switch per reservation. However, you can always send another participant in your place in the event you need to cancel twice, so long as such participant meets the participation criteria of K designs.
As a courtesy, we may send a reminder email prior to your scheduled class, though K designs cannot guarantee that a reminder will be sent. Participants are responsible to arrive at class. K designs cannot provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a reserved class.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- You are responsible for: (i) informing K designs if you have any medical and/or food allergies;and (ii) avoiding any contact with such medical and/or food allergies. TFK may attempt, but cannot guarantee, to accommodate your allergies. It is your responsibility to prevent allergic reactions.
- You should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Flip-flops and open-toed shoes are not permitted in the kitchen. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewelry should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
Consent Form, Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Release
The class or classes I am registering to take with K designs are for the purpose of learning to cook, which involves preparing and cooking food. Like all cooking activities, certain risks and dangers arise, not all of which can be described herein, but may include, without limitation, cuts, scrapes, scratches, puncture wounds, thermal burns, chemical burns, scalds, injuries from using cooking equipment and instruments, eye injuries or irritation, skin irritations, allergic reactions, food poisoning, slips, falls, and choking. I have read the aforementioned risks and I am familiar with the nature of the classes and activities involved in the cooking classes. I understand and appreciate the inherent risks and the types of injuries that may occur as a result of my participation. I assert that my participation in TFK’s classes or activities is voluntary and I knowingly assume all risks associated therewith.
I understand that I am ultimately responsible for maintaining the quality of the food I prepare, cook and eat during any class or after any class. I alone am responsible for protecting myself against allergic reactions pertaining to food.
Further, in consideration of my ability to participate in a class or activity, I do hereby waive, release, indemnify and shall hold harmless K designs and its owners, members, managers, officers, directors, chefs, employees, attorneys, agents, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all demands, claims, losses, injury, damages, liability, attorney fees, costs, and/or expenses of litigation, in law or in equity, whether known or unknown, that have arisen or may arise from my participation in or attendance at any classes or activities provided by K designs, or from my use of any recipe, skill, technique, or method learned from K designs or in any of K designs’ s classes or activities . Further, I promise not to sue any of the Released Parties for such demands, claims, or liability.
At the end of the course, recipes will be given to participants for the food items produced. K designs hopes you will use these recipes for personal use. However, these recipes are and remain the intellectual property of K designs.
K designs shall strive to preserve the confidentiality of any information you provide to K designs and will not sell or give your information to any third party.